Ireland 2019

After being away from California for over a year now, I was able to have two beautiful friends visit me from home. Linda and Lexi, two of my best friends from college, flew halfway around the world to visit me and I had an incredible week with them. I was able to show them around Utrecht and Amsterdam, and the three of us made a little trek to Ireland as well. I showed them the best of Utrecht; they essentially got to do a day in the life of Amy. We had a very packed day of exploring Amsterdam, including parts of it I had never seen before. And our four days in Ireland consisted of pubs, pubs, friendly strangers, music in pubs, a trip to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway, and oh yeah...pubs. Despite one little bus mishap on a very rainy day, the trip went better than I could have even hoped for. I'll start with photos of our Netherlands shenanigans...









...and finish with our Ireland adventures. 











Comments

Popular Posts