Farewell to the DLC

I started my day off right with a good breakfast, so that my brain would be in full functioning capacity. I also got my desk lamp fixed! Little things in life can make such a difference in how your day goes. The majority of my day today was taken up by studying history and practicing my cheesy Dutch script with Monica and Jessica. Once we finished our two tests for the day, we rushed down to Utrecht Centraal to once again reload our bus cards. We ride the bus a lot, so we run out of money quickly. We made it back just in time to head off to the farewell dinner at a little italian restaurant.




After sitting and talking and taking photos for a really long time, we headed to a bar for one last drink before we all headed home to pack for our next travels. After one last activity tomorrow, we leave on a train for Berlin for the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts