Settling In

I know I haven't written much lately. School started for me on Monday and I have been in a frenzy trying to find books and change classes and everything. I'm currently signed up for Clinical Psychology, Cross-Cultural Psychology, Discovering the Dutch, and Introduction to Art History. I'm trying to get out of art history and replace it with a Spanish class instead, but I'm only on the waitlist for that class. It will be hard for me to give up my free Tuesdays AND Fridays for Spanish, but I think it's worth while to practice a language. It's been raining constantly here, but it is a nice change of pace from the freezing weather and snow we had for a few weeks. It's hard to believe I've almost been here for a month already. I won't have exciting things to write about all the time anymore and school really gets into swing fast here. I've already got an essay and a project due on Monday. Hopefully I will get to take plenty of little weekend excursions, but for now everything is calming down and I am getting the hang of being a UCU student.

Fun fact: The queen has decided to abdicate her throne to the prince, so I will be in the Netherlands for the crowning of a new king.

Comments

Popular Posts